Monday, February 21, 2011

wow...did I get off track...

Well some of you know and some of you don't of the drama going on in my life as of late and then there are those of you who don't know.  Said drama is why I had to make my blog private by invite only (I know some people have been asking).  If you don't know just believe me when I say it is life altering drama that stops with me...I refuse to be a pot stirrer.  The only reason I brought it up here was because it pertains to my story...which is...wow...did I get off track...

The me 3-4 days ago would have been a points snob and freak if I went over in points...this me (which I must say I am not liking) has gone over in points 2 days in a row without batting an eye!  Who is this girl...I don't know but she has to go!  I have created a new goal for myself which I feel is completely attainable.  By my birthday (June 18) I would like to be at goal!  I think it's realistic and gives me a new goal to work toward.  I also know that because of all that has been going on I have not really talked about my feelings (which is why I was fat in the first place) and I would push my feelings down with food...well bloggers, I am back and sharing my feelings so I don't have to get back to that place I was again!

Tip of the day:  Don't keep anything in, talk about your feelings and surround yourself with people who love, care about you and support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment