Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Craving good food...who knew it was possible?!?!

I feel like I overcame a huge hump today...if you told me months ago that I would be craving food that was good for me I would laugh at you...but today...I actually craved MUSHROOMS...a whole bowl full of mushrooms...which was AWESOME because that is 0 points plus on Weight Watchers!  A little thyme and some salt and pepper and I was so happy...and it is even a filler food!  So, I got over my afternoon hump without needing a snack :)

Weigh in is on Thursday...I hope I keep this momentum going!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Today I made that hot spinach dip from gina skinny recipes and I took the 1/4 cup (3pts) and some perdue short cut chicken (1p) and put on a low carb wrap (2p) and ate with 8 pop chips (1pt). So yummy and only 7pts total and with all the spinach...very filling!

    ReplyDelete