Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quick run down of my day...

A lot of you have asked me what do I eat in a day.  I am currently at 29 points allowed in a day.  This is a typical day for me:

Breakfast:
Veggie/Egg/Cheese on a Bagel flat (6 points+)

Lunch:
Whatever I made during the weekend - this week was sloppy joe sandwich (8 points+)

Snack:
2 Mary Cakes with 2 laughing cow cheese (one on each) and sliced cucumbers on top (2 points+)

Dinner:
Again, whatever I made on the weekend - this week is Shepards Pie (8 points+)

Snack:
This is a MUST every night 1/2 cup Breyers FF Chocolate ice cream with banana and sugar free chocolate sauce (3 points+)

So, that leaves me 2 points for the day (in case I nibble on something of the kids)

My workout schedule has been increasing as I get closer to having to try on a dress for the wedding I am going to be in...so this is my schedule:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I run on the treadmill 20 min (I do NOT walk ever...I run the whole time no matter now much I want to stop).  My Nike+ really keeps me motivated here

Tuesday and Thursday I do weight training (ie situps, pushups, arm lifts).  I just started this today, so don't be to impressed! lol

I hope this helps you out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment