Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fighting the voice in my head...

Today was a stressful day.  Back from talks about tuition for school, then 4-5 phone calls while I was trying to work with two kids telling me they want lunch and my stomach growling.  My children got the gold fish (the big huge bag from BJs) and dropped the WHOLE thing on the floor...wow was I ready to be the one to eat them up off the floor, but I have to weigh in on Thursday...I couldn't!  It would have been so easy to just grab junk food and go, but I pushed through it.  I got to my Mexican Chicken with my sweet potato chips (7 points+).  It was so good and worth the wait!  I was teetering on the edge of making a bad decision due to circumstance and stress, but I didn't!  I didn't because I was prepared with food.  I make a point to make my meals on Sunday for the week.  That way I am always prepared :)  Another go to is my carrot cake/pumpkin muffins.  Just 1 carrot cake mix, a small can of pumpkin and 1/4 cup of water makes 24 muffins that are only 2 points+ and oh so good!  Another notch on the right side of the post, not the bad one...thank goodness for weigh-ins because they keep me honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment