Wednesday, February 23, 2011

miss the I choose me feeling...

Day by day and I am eating everything in front of me.  I know it is wrong, but I keep doing it.  I have been put in a position where I forgot what it's like to choose me again!  I don't know what it takes to get me back there...I think I just have to get through my weigh in this week and move on...but for some reason that weigh in is what I need to move forward.  I feel like I am getting back into my rut where I push everything down with food.  I am trying to move past this.  I have been cleaning the house like crazy which helps alleviate some of my frustrations and feelings but I am still eating...I have to remember that place that day that I chose me...I miss that feeling.  I will get back there, but in the meantime I am trying to talk nice to myself about what is going on with me because a WW leader told us once if you don't talk nice to yourself then you will never be nice to yourself.  I think points plus is a great program to be on in my position because when i do want to eat it is easy to grab fruits or veggies which is good and makes me fuller.  I will see how I do this week at my weigh in which is tomorrow and then move forward.  Tomorrow can't come soon enough!  I miss the I choose me feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment