Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am back!

Well, it has been awhile since I have been on this whole blog thing...life has been a bunch of ups and downs but thankfully my weight loss has never gone up.  6 months was 50 lbs so I got to expect it to come off a little slower here now :)

I am changing some stuff up to try and jump start my system again.  I am adding running/weight training/wii zumba into the mix now and adding LOTS of bran buds to my diet haha.  BTW I found out that turkey before I work out kept me full (I hate to work out on a empty stomach). Loving me some Special K All Bran Bran Buds (1/6 cup added to yogurt).  Helps keep everything moving :)  We shall see if all my hard work pays off.

Some new recipes I have loved is the Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto and Cheese.  Was super easy to make and so yum!

Some of my non scale victories this week were I got size 12 jeans, a bathing suit and into my short shorts in one weekend!  What a great weekend it was!  Someone asked me did I feel better after losing that weight and it was so hard to answer!  I still have my goal in mind and I haven't given my chance the ability to be happy about where I am!  As soon as I had all these accomplishments this week I was SO happy and took time to say yay me!  Felt great!

This week I was the lucky person who had to start our meeting tracker!  What stress that is (a good one though).  We are each taking the tracker for a week and sharing it with the class...each week a different person gets it and we get to see what other people did!  Kinda cool and allows us to see our food plan through someone else's eyes (not to mention the leader will be picking it apart I am sure...scary! lol).  I hope this is also a kick in the pants I need to get over this hump!

So, let me wrap this up by saying I am back!  I hope to have some new ideas for some snacks up on my next blog :)  Tell me how you are doing or any snack ideas you have!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment